We Are Responsible Kids!
- Words to song and Responsibility letter cards - click here to download
The learners will become aware of their growing responsibilities.
- Gather children in a circle on the floor.
- Explain that we will be celebrating our growth in becoming more responsible by sharing something that we
are now responsible for.
- Be sure to invite Zonta to the circle to hear about these responsible actions.
USE THE FOLLOWING FORMAT:
Marta: “Hello, my name is Marta, and I have taken responsibility for making sure our pets at home have water
Class (and Zonta): “Way to be responsible, Marta!”
- Continue in this way until all have been greeted.