I’ve Got Bingo!
The learners will recognize their own kind actions with pictures of kindness examples.
- Give out Bingo Cards.
- Go over pictures briefly, identifying each action.
- Children will walk around the room and approach a child, asking if he/she has ever done one of the
- If the answer is yes, they will put an X through the box.
- Approach another child and ask the same thing.
- 3 X’s across or 4 X’s down is a BINGO!
End your community meetings by informing your students about the schedule of the day.
Send home letter entitled, “I’ve Got Bingo!”.Download Letter