Please Pass Respect
The learners will practice respectfully passing the respect bear mascot, Hantaywee,
during the greeting.
- Students sit in a circle.
- Use the respect mascot, “Hantaywee.”
- One student holds Hantaywee.
- The person to the right greets the person with Hantaywee respectfully.
USE THE FOLLOWING FORMAT:
Jenny: “Good morning, Reid. May I please have Hantaywee?”
Reid: “Good morning, respectful Jenny. Sure!” (Passes Hantaywee to Jenny, who says “Thank you”.)
- Continue until all students have had a chance to hold Hantaywee and to be greeted.